- Sign up for our newsletter for teen and preteen events here.
- Follow us on Instagram just for teens and preteens @wau_lib_teens.
- Interested in volunteering at the library this summer? Fill out an application and return it to the library by May 31st. You can print an application here or pick one up from the library.
- Important Summer Volunteer Information:
- Teen volunteers must have completed at least the 5th grade.
- There will be a volunteer meeting on Wednesday, June 5th @ 4:00pm.
- Volunteering schedule will run June 10th – August 9th with a short break from July 21st – July 31st while we move to the new library.
- Volunteer shifts are two hours long and most volunteers work one shift per week. Your shift time will be the same every week.